Thursday, 29 March 2012

Paris tag !

For my Katzelkraft DT project I've made a tag using the Musique, Paris Postal and Paris Monuments stamps sets.


I've been inspired by the Creative Chemistry lessons and so I got out a selection of Distress Ink colours and went to work on my tag. I then did the spritz and flick technique to create the droplet effect on the card. I stamped the images using black Archival ink and did some second generation stamping. I punched down the side of the tag with a Stampin' Up punch and stamped the word Paris onto a TH Tattered Banner.



The rosette is made from card that I also gave the Distress Ink treatment to and the lovely lacey ribbon is a recent purchase from the Malvern Craft Show, but I can't remember who makes it, sorry ! The coloured ribbon is seam binding that I've dyed with DI and spritzed with water, and the little keys have been tinted with some alcohol inks so they didn't look too clean !

I'm entering this tag in to the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge which is make a tag.

I would also like to welcome my new followers it's great to have you with me on my creative journey. I also hope to do more visiting in the near future, time just seems to slip through my fingers !

All of the stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag, the greens are beautiful.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is so gorgeous! Looks like the weather here yesterday, all sunny and the color of young leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sue, this tag is spectacular! Great take on Tim's CC101 class, because this so rocks! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this so much, the banner is a wonderful idea.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, your tag is beautiful! I love the background colors. Those muted greens and golds are wonderful! Love your rosette with the sweet little yellow flowers. Your stamped images in black really pop on the tag. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. pure magic Sue love the colours & stamps!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, oh la la this tag is absolutely gorgeous, love the green hues. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. NICE!!!! Your tag is absolutely elegant and stunning! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Sue, that's a breathtaking tag with fantastic elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic tag Sue and such wonderful colours and stamping! I love the punched edge down the side, must try that as I have a similar punch :)! Have a lovely Sunday, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. a truly gorgeous tag and wonderful shades of green - love that rosette and the stamping is wonderful...Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag they are so much fun to make.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh la la!!! You have the magic touch with those distress inks! This is my kind of tag! Love it, especially the swirling music notes and that wonderful Eiffel Tower stamp. A winner, for sure!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Tag Sue. Love the colours. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!